Interested in joining our team?
We’re committed to creating a positive and customer centric environment. If you desire to join a growing and exciting bank that is committed to becoming recognized as the ‘best place to work’, we would like to talk with you! We are always looking for special people to join our team. Current openings include:
Mortgage loan Officer
Our vision is to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in Kansas. We are expanding of Home Mortgage Department and seeking a development officer(s) who will be responsible for:
- Soliciting mortgage loan customers, industry contacts and groups to capture mortgage loan business.
- Interviewing applicants to obtain pertinent information regarding their loan needs.
- Initiating the lending decision process.
- Providing outstanding service to customers.
- Ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity. We consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status or disability. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons.
Commitment to Diversity
Bison State Bank is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: closeD
TOLL FREE: 833.535.2095