Banking from the comfort of your own mouse.
We like seeing your smiling face. But we also understand there are times when logging on is way more convenient than stopping by. That’s why we offer online banking that lets you do most of what you can do in a branch. It’s okay. We’ll take a raincheck on the smile.
Internet banking allows you do the following online:
- Make balance inquires on checking, savings, CDs, loans accounts, and more
- Make inquires by check number or amount
- View account statements:
- Previous statement
- Current statement
- Previous business day
- Current business day
- Export account data to popular financial management applications such as Quicken™and Microsoft Money™plus comma separated (.csv) files
- View maturity dates
- View front and back of check images and deposit slips
- View online statements available in Adobe Acrobat format(PDF)
- Check interest information, current and previous year
- View activity information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make scheduled transfers
- Change login user ID and password
- Change e-mail address
- Online help
All accounts can be enabled or disabled for internet banking access on a customer or account level.
If you would like to sign up for Internet Banking, please contact our bank.
monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: closed